Tree Therapy : Have you hugged a tree ?

  

Seated across on a mat I had been watching the tree for a while , its strength intrigued and beckoned me. It seemed rooted and at peace with its surroundings oblivious of the worldly chaos . Unlike the usual tall erect giant trees , it was at an uncomfortable angle making me wonder about its discomfort and pain of which I wouldn't know .  

 Being the typical urban breed a picture  was mandatory and I walked across to pose with the magnificent  tree and touched it .What appeared to be strong, stoic and rugged from a distance was soft, gentle and burnt black  perhaps due to a forest fire . A flurry of emotions followed of which one was the desire to hug its undaunting spirit . Embracing the bark I rested myself on it and its unconditional palpable warmth  left me perplexed about the mysteries of nature. 

We, the species called  human beings have so much to learn form nature be it selflessness , survival instinct ,to be grounded against  adversities or just  simply to be rooted !

(The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside somewhere they can be alone with the heavens , nature and God . As long as this exists there always will be comfort for every sorrow whatever the circumstances maybe.

Anne Fran



k ) 

  

           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anjali and Payal

Kulfi Waala & Karma